This is my creation made from crested wheat grass and a wire coat hanger. I wanted a wreath and this is what I came up with. (It looks better in person.)
Hooray and Finally! It looks like you had a fun conference weekend. Seeing Carey's post made me want to live closer. I didn't say Vernal, but closer. Maybe this will be possible in a couple of years when Dan will have more job experience and be a better candidate for a transfer and we will have less debt and hopefully a better economy for the housing market.
This wreath is fabulous! It is much cooler in person. I really want one! Where would I put it? Who cares I would find a place. My birthday is coming up you know!?!?
p.s. I have a the perfect place for one. In the other spare bedroom above that big sign.
p.p.s. If you don't want to make one for me I would love to learn how to make one for myself. Just if you want to have a little bonding time with your daughter. Let me know. :)
I want some bonding time too. Lets make a date and time for making cards. I have a LOT of free time and I have a lot of new uses for them and you can teach me how to make all kinds of cool new things.
YOU BLOG!!! Aunt Karen... you have GOT to get my Mom into this!! She has one.. .but her last update was two months ago and the only reason is because I was still living at home ha ha I'm so excited that you have a blog!
I'm so glad you called yesterday! It was great to talk to you. You said you didn't have anything to post about, but I think that wreath is really cool. You could always post some pictures of your house too, as JaNeil suggested, or any cute cards you have made, etc. It is just nice to hear about what is going on in your life. :)
Awesome! Looks good. You have added something since I was there last right? Anyways, I am going private mom. I need you to go to my blog and leave a comment with your email. I know I already have it but it will save me time if they are all together in one file. Thanks!
16 comments:
I don't know, I like it, it looks like a work of art. Good postings by the way.
Hooray and Finally! It looks like you had a fun conference weekend. Seeing Carey's post made me want to live closer. I didn't say Vernal, but closer. Maybe this will be possible in a couple of years when Dan will have more job experience and be a better candidate for a transfer and we will have less debt and hopefully a better economy for the housing market.
The wreath looks great. Where is it in your home? I wouldn't mind a few pics of the progress on the new house.
This wreath is fabulous! It is much cooler in person. I really want one! Where would I put it? Who cares I would find a place. My birthday is coming up you know!?!?
p.s. I have a the perfect place for one. In the other spare bedroom above that big sign.
p.p.s. If you don't want to make one for me I would love to learn how to make one for myself. Just if you want to have a little bonding time with your daughter. Let me know. :)
I want some bonding time too. Lets make a date and time for making cards. I have a LOT of free time and I have a lot of new uses for them and you can teach me how to make all kinds of cool new things.
Dan and I were talking last night and wondering how Grandpa Sullivan is doing.
YOU BLOG!!! Aunt Karen... you have GOT to get my Mom into this!! She has one.. .but her last update was two months ago and the only reason is because I was still living at home ha ha I'm so excited that you have a blog!
Mom,
I noticed you haven't done any blogs in several days...not so good.(spoken in a gangsters voice)
My I suggest to you dat youz get on da boul and post fors youz get get in tra-bowl.
D.
I'm so glad you called yesterday! It was great to talk to you. You said you didn't have anything to post about, but I think that wreath is really cool. You could always post some pictures of your house too, as JaNeil suggested, or any cute cards you have made, etc. It is just nice to hear about what is going on in your life. :)
Mom,
How is Grandma Heaton doing? I haven't seen her in quite a few months and wondered how she was feeling (her health) and how she was thinking (mind).
I saw a picture of her on Melanie's blog and she looks like she's decided not to color her hair anymore?
How is Grandpa Sullivan's health? How is he doing?
Dan.
Mommmm-
Please post some new stuff. We want to know what you're thinking and we want more pictures. Please?
I loved your old house, but I'm very excited to see the new one. You'll have to invite all of us over for a get together or something.
Yay, Karen! Glad you're blogging. Now lets see a new post!
Awesome! Looks good. You have added something since I was there last right? Anyways, I am going private mom. I need you to go to my blog and leave a comment with your email. I know I already have it but it will save me time if they are all together in one file. Thanks!
MOM, you have a million comments! That means people love that you have a blog and are just dieing to see more posts!
Hey there,
You wouldn't have a sister by any chance?
I agree with M. Get after it.
Once a month is the minimum for new posts.
M, did you give her the blogging etiquette 101 class prior to her initial log-on?
Post a Comment